New Complimentary Hotel Benefits Program
Receive Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts Luxury Circle preferred partner hotel program benefits when booking through The Luxury Travel Group. Through our affiliation with Brownell, we are able to offer exclusive benefits and amenities at Shangri-La hotels throughout the world. Benefits are not available when booking through The hotels or through online hotel bookings sites.
SHANGRI-LA LUXURY CIRCLE BENEFITS* **
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two in-room guests
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Upgrade to the next room type category at the time of booking, subject to availability
- VIP welcome amenities
- $100 (USD) or equivalent to 10% of the average daily room rate, whichever is higher (one credit per stay)
- Accelerated status to the elite Jade tier in the Golden Circle Rewards program
- Dedicated concierge personnel to handle all requests
- A priority waitlist clearance in sold out hotels and a strict no walk policy
* Benefits are eligible only for qualifying bookings made at Best Available Rates, not combinable with any external promotional offers.
** NOTE: To receive complimentary amenities through The Luxury Travel Group, clients must have minimum reservation value of equivalent USD $500 not including taxes.
EVEN MORE VALUE BY BOOKING WITH THE LUXURY TRAVEL GROUP
Our hotel specialists work closely with each property's management team to ensure clients receive personalized service and VIP status. Your can't VIP yourself, but we can do it for you!
The Shangri-La Luxury Circle hotel preferred partner program provides us with direct relationships with each hotel's team across the globe. Our attention to detail to our clients’ special requests ensures extraordinary stays.
MORE ABOUT SHANGRI-LA HOTELS & RESORTS
Named after the legendary destination in James Hilton’s novel Lost Horizon, Shangri-La aims to create a sense of peace and feeling of comfort when travelers arrive. The level of service is consistent across their ninety hotels and resorts around the world. Their goal is to anticipate guests’ needs and give their utmost attention to even the smallest detail.