Belmond’s global collection of 45+ iconic hotels, trains and river cruises brings together some of the world's most memorable journeys and experiences, including the Ravello's Hotel Caruso on the Amalfi Coast, Hotel Cipriani in Venice, and entrance to Machu Picchu at the Belmond Sanctuary.
New is Belmond's Grand Hibernian luxury train in Ireland. The train offers two-, four- and six-night journeys, all beginning and ending in Dublin. Each journey includes daily meals, drinks, excursions and guides.
Our goal is to provide white-glove, personal service along with exclusive complimentary amenities. Our attention to detail and relationship with Belmond staff will create a truly memorable travel experience.
As a Belmond Bellini Club member and with our affiliation with Brownell Travel, we are able to to provide you with the ultimate in world-class travel experiences, including the following amenities when you book a Belmond hotel through us.
BELMOND BELLINI CLUB BENEFITS
- Complimentary breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary room upgrades on arrival, based on availability
- For any $5,000 booking, receive a $500 gift voucher to be used for any new Belmond product (train, barge, or hotel or resort) of at least $2,500.
- Fully flexible hotel or resort credit up to $200 per stay
- Complimentary upgrade at check-in
- Free internet access
- Personalized in-room welcome amenity
- VIP recognition by property management and staff
- Waitlist priority for high demand properties or experiences
MORE BENEFITS OF BOOKING BELMOND WITH THE LUXURY TRAVEL GROUP
Bellini Club Membership is beneficial to our luxury clients in more ways than just added amenities. Our relationships with Belmond hotel and corporate management provides us with an added level of service that’s not accessible to other agencies. These services and amenities are not available when booking directly with a hotel or online booking channels.
- First priority on waitlists.
- Advance notice of private sales, promotions and offers before they are published.
- Direct access to general managers.
- A dedicated Bellini Club Concierge who works exclusively with us for customer service needs and questions.
MORE ABOUT BELMOND
Fewer than one hundred agencies worldwide are members of the invitation-only Bellini Club. Membership to the Bellini Club gives us access to generous benefits as well as dedicated connections to the Belmond sales teams and key contacts throughout the world.
A $75 administrative fee will apply for reservations with a total value of less than USD $800 per stay. We do not charge for booking preferred partner and Virtuoso-member hotels & resorts, however, our agency observes a $75 administrative fee for cancellations or modifications resulting in a shortened stay.