What is Virtuoso?
Virtuoso is a global network of Luxury Travel Advisors and carefully curated travel providers. Virtuoso Advisors have unprecedented knowledge for planning extraordinary vacations. Virtuoso Advisors know the best places to stay or adventures to seek, have the best contacts with travel partners, and know how to match clients to the right ocean or river cruise.
Hotel benefits you receive when booking through a Virtuoso Advisor:
Benefits vary by property
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two guests
- Room upgrades upon arrival when available, sometimes at time of booking
- Value-added amenities ranging from hotel or food and beverage credits, to golf or spa credits, to complimentary airport transfers, local specialties, meals or wine
- Early check-in and late checkout, if available on arrival -- sometimes at time of booking
You can now create a Virtuoso account and book online with benefits. Approximately 75% of Virtuoso-member hotels can be booked through the Virtuoso site. Other than last-minute or one-night-only bookings, we recommend you call or email us for personal attention, additional room and suite availability, quotes in local hotel currency with taxes, and access to unpublished promotions. Search and Book Hotels Online
Simply select Linda Terrill as your Travel Advisor and you will be able to book hotels with Virtuoso amenities online. Four Seasons hotels and resorts must be booked directly with us to receive Preferred Partner benefits.
Contact us at 404-869-7412 for a personalized quotation, or send an inquiry through our Hotel Booking Form.
Cruise Benefits on Luxury Cruise Lines
On select Virtuoso Voyages sailings, you'll receive complimentary benefits that include a choice of one or more:
- Shipboard credits
- Virtuoso-exclusive shore excursions
- Welcome aboard receptions
- Dedicated onboard hosts
- Private car and driver
- Specialty dining
- Pre-paid gratuities