Ten Reasons Why We Work with Micato
1- Micato has been voted the #1 World’s Best Safari Outfitter by Travel+Leisure a record nine times. They were also named Travel+Leisure World’s Best Value on every poll ever taken and we’re the only tour operator in Travel+Leisure’s Hall of Fame.
2. They pay for a child’s education for every Micato safari sold. Their non-profit arm, AmericaShare, has changed the lives of thousands of African children for over 25 years.
3. No tipping, ever, from beginning to end of a Micato safari.
4. Every departure is 100% guaranteed. They have never cancelled a trip.
5. Micato’s 24-hour, Concierge Team provides you with an industry-unique security blanket. The have resourceful concierges available at all times in Nairobi, Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Arusha, poised to meet last-minute, unexpected, and unusual requests.
6. A highly-credentialed Micato Safari Director accompanies every East African safari. Africa is no place for a patchwork itinerary.
7. Their family is there to help. Felix and Jane Pinto are native Kenyans and live in Africa. They, along with the rest of the Micato team, are available to consult with you at any time.
8. Micato has won five Condé Nast Traveler World Savers Awards: Three for Education and two for “Doing It All”—an unprecedented honour for any tour company.
9. Micato offers both group and customized private tours.
9. Micato is one of our trusted Virtuoso-member safari partners!