- Your women’s-only journey in India starts in Delhi with a morning experience visiting Old Delhi and absorbing the vibrant culture.
- A choice between a “glassperience” with jewellery making where guests will make their very own piece of wearable art with glass or an ayurvedic treatment with two massage therapists is offered as Insight Choice the following day.
- Guests will visit Sheroes, a one-of-a-kind café in India. Unlike any other café or a general restaurant, it is solely run by acid attack survivors and promotes social integration as well as economic empowerment.
- A visit to the Taj Mahal is included before embarking to Jaipur to enjoy Holi, the ancient festival of colours.
- On the eve of the Holi festival, visit an Indian family to join their Holika Dehan tradition, which includes a home-hosted dinner and a bonfire that’s meant to ward off evil before the festivities begin the following day when clients wear local Kurta attire and take to the streets for a colourful celebration.
- The following day enjoy morning yoga with a female guru.
- Guests enjoy a Pink City rickshaw ride offered by Pink City Rickshaw Company, providing new aspirational employment opportunities to 200 women from low income households in Jaipur and then
- choose between an evening Bollywood dance class or
- a henna demonstration.
- Women will also visit the Sunder Rang arts and crafts project at Chandelao village where an average of 20 women work at the centre, producing traditional Rajasthani textiles and handicraft items for both local and export markets, creating a sustainable source of income for the artisans.
- A meeting with a local astrologer reveals the secrets of the stars and after travelling to Udaipur, guests relax and rejuvenate at the Taj Aravali Resort & Spa.
- Clients also visit the Seva Mandir Organization, an NGO supporting natural resource development as well as health and women’s empowerment before
- embarking on an evening boat ride at Lake Pichola and visit Jagmandir.
It was a fabled event in military history and has become etched into popular culture, the subject of movies, document... learn more
If you're like me, Spring can never come too soon. And nothing says Spring like new flower blossoms. This year, ... learn more
March 8th is a day dedicated to uplifting women all over the world. The Travel Corporation (TTC), is a family of... learn more